Corpus Christi International Airport
CCIA operates 365 days per year, handling passenger, cargo and military flights. The airport is home to three major commercial airlines including American Eagle, Southwest and United Airlines, which operate 2-3 dozen flights per day. They also cater to industrial customers, including FedEx, to move more than 1 million pounds of cargo and mail each year.
In 2013, the airport moved 667,401 passengers and 1.8 million pounds of cargo in 71,000+ flights. Of those:
– 18,000+ were commercial
– 18,000+ were general aviation and
– 33,000+ were military.
Other Major Texas Airports
Most International flights do not fly directly into Corpus Christi, but require connections in San Antonio, Houston or Dallas. Click links below to view major airports in Texas:
- Houston – http://www.houstontx.gov/abouthouston/airports.html
- Dallas – http://www.dfwairport.com/
- San Antonio – http://www.sanantonio.gov/sat
- Website: http://www.corpuschristiairport.com/