Our hearts are with everyone affected by the major storm.
Where to Apply:
A FEMA Aid office / SBA Aid office has opened up in Ingleside, at the Bay Vista Shopping Center between Snap Fitness and Security Service. We know that Harvey made things hard, but applying is easy. Representatives are there to assist in every tough step of the way. Hours are 7:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m.
Where to ask health questions or get flu shots?
- HEB Ingleside will have a FREE Flu and Tetnus Clinic open from 3-5 on September 12th, 2017.
- Be on the lookout for Christus Spohn’s Mobile Health Clinic as it drives through our area. Schedule to be posted soon.
More information on Texas Windstorm Insurance:
You may have seen some information in the media lately about a new law regarding insurance reforms. Despite what you may read, here are the facts:
- The process for filing an insurance claim has not changed.
- A claim filed with TWIA is not affected by the new law.
- The new law does not prohibit you from taking your insurance carrier to court.
- You may file a TWIA claim 24/7 by calling 877-281-1431.
San Patricio County Economic Development Corporation staff are back in the office, and regular business hours are in place.
Missed work because of Harvey? Apply Here:
Unemployment assistance after the disaster is available at http://www.twc.state.tx.us/jobseekers/disaster-unemployment-assistance
Thank you for your support as we continue to grow San Patricio County.